BCD436HP/BCD536HP: DMR preview 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

I currently installed the preview of DMR 4
And can't figure why doesn't my local p25 system data will not stay on like used to and the audio is terrible. Local p25 is Hanover county Virginia

Any suggestions

I have tried p25 threshold to manual and 7

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I currently installed the preview of DMR 4
And can't figure why doesn't my local p25 system data will not stay on like used to and the audio is terrible. Local p25 is Hanover county Virginia

Any suggestions

I have tried p25 threshold to manual and 7

Have you tried p25 threshold Auto? If that doesn't work try Ver 3 or 2 see if any difference.

CPerk

Auto Made it worst, and data and signal wont seem to stay on, even with the manual signal and data wont seem to stay on.. I have tried everything.

D

darunimal

Have you tried 8, 9, and 10 as well for 30 minutes each. You can revert back to an older firmware but you'll lose the ability to use DMR. Also have you changed anything else like position or antenna. Or is Att on?

CPerk

Have you tried 8, 9, and 10 as well for 30 minutes each. You can revert back to an older firmware but you'll lose the ability to use DMR. Also have you changed anything else like position or antenna. Or is Att on?

I got it to work at manual and 7 , I think was conditions since this am the data and signal been staying on but the audio sorta clear but not all way clear, I using the radioshack 800mhz antenna and it working so so but hopefully it can be something I can do to make audIo clear

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
Since preview 4 I have lost the ability to monitor a P25 simulcast system. Other radios are picking up just fine. I can switch antennas move it around and once in awhile get a hit. Never had the problem before.

I had to move the antenna around watching the error rates as I listened to traffic on another scanner. In the previous location which has worked well for a long time the error rates were in the high 50's. I found one spot where they are between 8-13 and can monitor traffic. the antenna is only about 8 inches from its previous position.

Last edited:

CPerk

Same with my antenna I've lost the signal at times with this firmware, and do you all have issue with signal full bars then agency keys off the mic and signal drops to one bar then goes back to full signal and end up missing half of the convo, it must be this firmware been having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.