AirLife Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airboss

Silent Key
OK GA monitors, need some help on this one.

While scanning had a 100.0 Hz PL hit on 152.570 MHz.

Dispatcher IDed himself as AirComm and he was dispatching an apparent Georgia AirFlite medical aircraft. Nothing in the FCC database or RRDB.

Anybody have anything on this bunch. Pretty neat comms and very strong here in Brasstown NC.

73 de Chief Larry

Airboss

Silent Key
Thanks Tom. That is certainly a piece of this although this isn't paging but a full repeater service. Given the strength of the signal, my guess is a Brasstown Bald repeater. But maybe some of my GA neighbors have some additional insight. Thanks for the post.

nd5y

although this isn't paging but a full repeater service.
Part 22 isn't just for paging. You can find anything from simplex business hand helds to wide area public safety P25 trunked systems on the frequency blocks listed in the wiki article.

Airboss

Silent Key
Part 22 isn't just for paging. You can find anything from simplex business hand helds to wide area public safety P25 trunked systems on the frequency blocks listed in the wiki article.

I have discovered quite a few system in the Part 22 portions of the spectrum. This one was new to me. Thanks again 73 de Larry.

DC

Airlife Dispatch

I've been monitoring 152.7575 from Carrollton, GA. I have identified this freq as Airlife Aircomm. I picked up airlife helos 3, 4 and 8. So, yes this is Airlife Dispatch.

Vern

Premium Subscriber
Air Life 14 Based at Union General - Blairsville GA

Air Life #14 is now based out of the hospital in Blairsville. They've only been there a couple months now so that might have something to do with the comms that you're hearing.
73's
Vern

Status
Not open for further replies.