BCD325P2/BCD996P2: no audio p25 phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwc

Premium Subscriber
If you can hear the first transmission and you have the control channel acquired you should be all set to hear any replies.
Make sure you are monitoring the control channel and not just a channel in the system.

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
that was an encrypted transmission and you never will audio with encrypted transmissions, so forget about trying to listen to them.

phask

Premium Subscriber
que era una transmisión cifrada y que nunca habrá de audio con transmisiones cifradas , así que olvídate de tratar de escuchar a los mismos .

No scanner can decode an encrypted transmission

wp3od

Ok well i am new in p25 i dont now somuch but i keep try thanks

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-N910A mediante Tapatalk

wp3od

Not audio in the uniden bcd996p2 but the radioshack 106 have audio in the same p25 sistem any idea ????

Voyager

Conventional or trunked? A little more info might help, but with what you gave to go on, I would say maybe incorrect programming?

wp3od

trunked p25 phase 1 and 2 the scanner stop in the freq i copy the id in the display but not have audio i try in standard (digital xt) and p25 one freq trunk (digital xt) but the same not audio wend the scanner stop in the 'system, in the conventional not have problem stop and have audio some case i copy the the id 162 and have audio but its not all times only occasional

wp3od

In the las test sometimes i hear audio sometimes not

Status
Not open for further replies.