Identify this Frequecny please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibler

Feed Provider
I need some help please? I receive some strong DMR Public Safety traffic from frequency 155.44500 which sounds like Sequoyah county and maybe Muldrow Oklahoma? Can someone please advise, I have looked at some FCC links but no information to be had except analog of the same frequency for Muldrow! Thanks

Dark_Side

Callsign: KZR524
Licensee: MULDROW, CITY OF
Radio Service: Public Safety Pool,
Conventional (PW)
City: MULDROW, OK
Grant Date: 02/12/2015
Expiration: 03/29/2025

Site: 1
Address: RT 5 TURNHAM DR
City: MULDROW, OK
County: SEQUOYAH
Coordinates:
35° 25' 10.3" N
94° 35' 10.8" W

kibler

Feed Provider
Hello Dark_Side....I have found all that information which shows the Emission Designator as 11K0F3E and not the 7K60FXE for DMR!!..for some reason it was trying to be a DMR freq for me???..Thanks for your help

ecps92

Sadly, not everyone updates their FCC License to indicate a new mode :mad:
Hello Dark_Side....I have found all that information which shows the Emission Designator as 11K0F3E and not the 7K60FXE for DMR!!..for some reason it was trying to be a DMR freq for me???..Thanks for your help

kibler

Feed Provider
Sadly, not everyone updates their FCC License to indicate a new mode :mad:
Hello ecps92......are you saying this may be DMR? When ProScan logs information on this frequency, i get TGid's on CC8 and several different UID's also! Thanks
Well! I stand corrected, I only see one talk group so far???

Last edited:

ecps92

Yup. :cool:
Hello ecps92......are you saying this may be DMR? When ProScan logs information on this frequency, i get TGid's on CC8 and several different UID's also! Thanks

N5TWB

The small towns believe that DMR is the cheap route to Secret Squirrel Nirvana. It's in everybody's best interest that they continue to believe this.

tprimm

I live in Sequoyah County and used to listen to Muldrow all the time, but earlier this year they have blocked there signal. Any suggestions? I have a BC996XT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.