Columbus Site MARCS (XMARCS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

au1344

Premium Subscriber
I believe those extra frequencies were meant to go to the city site. But I don't have my lists with me to verify at the moment.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Ok should be fixed. Somebody posted the changes in the IP thread and I misunderstood them. I shouldn't even have made any changes because the person who posted didn't actually "Submit" that data. When will I learn my lesson.

At any rate, Tom already moved 855.9875 from Columbus MARCS on IP to Columbus City on IP, and I just moved 853.775 and 858.9375 as well as 856.9375 to Columbus City on IP

m

Last edited by a moderator:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Ok should be fixed. Somebody posted the changes in the IP thread and I misunderstood them. I shouldn't even have made any changes because the person who posted didn't actually "Submit" that data. When will I learn my lesson.

At any rate, Tom already moved 855.9875 from Columbus MARCS on IP to Columbus City on IP, and I just moved 853.775 and 858.9375 as well as 856.9375 to Columbus City on IP

It's important to specify which site is being submitted to the database or under discussion in the thread, Columbus City or Columbus MARCS. They're two separate sites, and do not share frequencies.

Another potential source of confusion when heard on the radio. . . the "North Star" site in Darke County, or the North Star tower location of the Columbus MARCS site (located on North Star Road in Columbus).

Status
Not open for further replies.