Bruin Point/Peak UCAN System up

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ucan radio engineers are currently up on Bruin and we have a Control Channel and a system ID and Site ID but I'm running into the same problem as I did with Bald and Abajo and it's not just on my BCD396XT model but same issues on my Homepatrol 1 and my BCD536hp, however my Hp1 did decode it but according to the license its a frequency of 853.375 and it sees 853.3875 , but nothing is trunking correctly, analyzing the system it picks up system ID 643Eh site ID 19 but like bald and Abajo it won't trunk track on my scanners properly, is it a different band plan than ford or cedar is? Vernal people or the uintah basin should be able to hear Bruin, see what you can get out of it? Radio engineers are still up there, any thoughts on why it's not trunking it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I messed around with the control channel if I go below the frequency on fcc for the site it tries trunking it but the voice channel doesn't come through, it's like a different band plan than ford and cedar, any suggestions? It won't track properly but Ucan engineers can talk fine and listening on the voice channel direct it works ok but not through the control channel

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I messed around with the control channel if I go below the frequency on fcc for the site it tries trunking it but the voice channel doesn't come through, it's like a different band plan than ford and cedar, any suggestions? It won't track properly but Ucan engineers can talk fine and listening on the voice channel direct it works ok but not through the control channel

Update on this I found that even though I picked up UCAN On Ford and Cedar all this time and assumed that the firmware update itself rebanded my scanner without further adjustments I found I had to add a custom bandplan to each and all scanners that were capable of the rebanding which was why I had problems with not only Bruin but Bald and Abajo as well..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
this info has been submitted

This info has already been submitted and in the Database
Price Dispatch is the only Talkgroup so far that is using Bruin, BuT Bruin has Coverage into the Unita Basin Into Parts of Vernal to Duchesne

Status
Not open for further replies.