SDRuno - THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
To Jon: I am on my 3rd day of playing with SDRuno, still in the honeymoon period, but I absolutely love this software. I assumed some software was eventually coming for SDRplay, based on your announcements, but had no idea when. I am thoroughly impressed at the quality and craftsmanship of SDRuno, and grateful it is available at no additional charge.

I bought my SDRplay last year and lived through the lameness of the SDR# debacle and eventually stopped using SDR# altogether for many reasons. SDRConsole never clicked with me, which left HDSDR as my primary software. But for the most part, I left my SDRplay unused and on the shelf for many months. Now I'm using it more than I ever have.

- I love the minimal yet fantastic UI.
- The VRXs and workspaces are very cool and unexpected. This sets your product apart.

I'm just beginning to really play with the radio portion now that I have the basics down, but just wanted to say thanks again - great job and way to support your product.

Looking forward to future enhancements (like hopefully fast scanning!)

mbott

Premium Subscriber
I think the state of SDR software for the SDRplay REP is really good at the moment. My go-to software is SDR-Console V2.3, but SDRuno is getting more use at the moment just to get over the learning curve. Why SDR-Console? I prefer the visual layout of it over the preview V3, HDSDR, & CubicSDR. SDRuno is still teething (broken squelch in 1.02) but will get there shortly I'm sure.

It's currently good to be a sdr user. :)

--
Mike

jonohudson

SDRuno

To Jon: I am on my 3rd day of playing with SDRuno, still in the honeymoon period, but I absolutely love this software. I assumed some software was eventually coming for SDRplay, based on your announcements, but had no idea when. I am thoroughly impressed at the quality and craftsmanship of SDRuno, and grateful it is available at no additional charge.

I bought my SDRplay last year and lived through the lameness of the SDR# debacle and eventually stopped using SDR# altogether for many reasons. SDRConsole never clicked with me, which left HDSDR as my primary software. But for the most part, I left my SDRplay unused and on the shelf for many months. Now I'm using it more than I ever have.

- I love the minimal yet fantastic UI.
- The VRXs and workspaces are very cool and unexpected. This sets your product apart.

I'm just beginning to really play with the radio portion now that I have the basics down, but just wanted to say thanks again - great job and way to support your product.

Looking forward to future enhancements (like hopefully fast scanning!)

Many thanks :) Jon

jonohudson

We will be hosting a series of Webinar events centred around the SDRplay RSP and SDRuno. These events will be streamed live, but will also be recorded and hosted on our website for those that are unable to attend.
The first event is scheduled for this Saturday (2nd July) at 16:00 UTC - we will give some background to SDRuno and explain it's core functionality and what the future holds for its development. It will be fairly informal and interactive, we will try to answer as many questions as we can. We will try to stick to a timeframe of about 45 minutes to 1 hour maximum.

You will be able to view the broadcast here: SDRplay - ConnectCast

If you would like to contribute to the text chat discussion, you will need to signup with an account here: Sign Up - ConnectCast

If this proves to be of interest and value, we'll schedule some more with special guests to go through specific real world use cases with the RSP and SDRuno

Jon (SDRplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.