Feed in blatant violation of TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.

richtidd

Database Admin

SCPD

QRT
Nice catch. Start streaming the Feds and expect a visit from someone from a 3 letter agency. I am not a big fan of streaming but dispatch is ok. Start feeding any PD Tac-TG's expect more and more encryption. If someone wants to stream, dispatch is sufficient.

shawn1976

Premium Subscriber
I have one channel I am questioning if I should feed or nor. It's a talk channel for the Sheriff's Department but they don't give out any private information over that channel. I think they use it just to keep the main channel open for other radio traffic. Should I stop broadcasting that channel or leave it as is?

toastycookies

I have one channel I am questioning if I should feed or nor. It's a talk channel for the Sheriff's Department but they don't give out any private information over that channel. I think they use it just to keep the main channel open for other radio traffic. Should I stop broadcasting that channel or leave it as is?

This is not the place to ask that question.

Please contact the feed broadcasting service directly.

QDP2012

Please review the Feed Provider Terms of Service -- for Law Enforcement: Main Dispatch is ok; Talk/Tac is disallowed.

The BCFY Feed-Provider is asking about the BCFY TOS, so this seems like the correct place to ask.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

QDP2012

This is the correct 'Forum' but not the correct 'Thread' as it could be considered 'high-jacking'.
True. I noticed that too when I posted earlier.

Sorry, at the early hour of my previous post, I didn't interpret the last statement as meaning "You should ask this question in another thread in this forum." I thought it might have been mistakenly referencing something other than BCFY, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.