Not open for further replies.
Password..WORKS!
Uploads,,without incident,,
No snafus to report with the install...

Good 2 Go and IM busy Scannin OneVoice!

Thank You again Sir!

ColonelMike

Premium Subscriber
Well UPMan is definitely consistent. He didn't listen to me when I criticized Uniden on some things and now he didn't listen to me when I told him to enjoy vacation and not to be on here!

Thanks for the update and install worked good here too.

wx5uif

Premium Subscriber
I was fixing to bang head on desk reading the password requirements. I was thinking "wow going to be a lot of "IT DON'T WORK!" comments."

blackcloud08

Premium Subscriber
Got it, password works. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for you to get it finalized so i can use sentinel.

Last edited:

n2pqq

Premium Subscriber
Maybe it's me but isn't
Candidate 1 just another way of saying
Preview 5 ?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Yes, in a way. But, it is a signal that we believe the work on DMR is done, barring surprises. So, surprise me. :)

Headed to The Gulch. Don't expect anything coherent from me the rest of the night.

garys

Premium Subscriber
ARC536 already allows entering of DMR information including frequency, CC, LCN, Talk Groups. I have a couple of Con+ trunk systems and one conventional DMR frequency ready to go as soon as the production version is released.

Which means Sentinel is not far away!

Then ARCX36!

W5JCK

Running RC 1. The 436 is still quieter than a church-house mouse on DMR One-Frequency systems. I'm guessing that is not going to change. Oh well, guess I won't be able to use the 436 as a handheld scanner on DMR. Wasted $50.

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Running RC 1. The 436 is still quieter than a church-house mouse on DMR One-Frequency systems. I'm guessing that is not going to change. Oh well, guess I won't be able to use the 436 as a handheld scanner on DMR. Wasted $50.

I've found it works fine on them. I have used it on about eight different ones and it picks up great. This includes different areas as well while mobile.

I set up one system and each freq is put in as a site. Found stuff in both Lexington and Roanoke and it comes in loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.