MOSWIN: Regional IO use level

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb0rpj

Feed Provider
How busy are the regional IO calling channels in your region? I know H is very busy, and B is picking up slowly.
I tried calling callaway county on F IO CALL Friday night with no answer, ended up calling Jeff city state (troop F) direct on F IO CALL to make the report.

Ive yet to hear a thing on C IO CALL when im in st louis, or A IO CALL when im in KC..

frazpo

Region D IO

Troop D is very busy. Its primarily used to talk to County depts and relay calls.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
How busy are the regional IO calling channels in your region? I know H is very busy, and B is picking up slowly.
I tried calling callaway county on F IO CALL Friday night with no answer, ended up calling Jeff city state (troop F) direct on F IO CALL to make the report.

Ive yet to hear a thing on C IO CALL when im in st louis, or A IO CALL when im in KC..

Same on my end for Reg A, however, I've heard some hit and miss stuff on Reg C around St. Louis when I'm out that way. Reg H was definitely hopping last time I was up that direction, though.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Troop C still uses point to point. It is a TG for MOSWIN but I don't have it right now. There is also a point to point patch that is used. The IO TG's are not used in the St Louis area.

wb0wao

Region E is also very busy..... mainly departments calling Troop E, but sometimes you hear the departments calling each other.

jaydigga

Premium Subscriber
Troop C uses point to point for most counties in the St. Louis area. Region C IO is used for Pike County, Perry County, St. Francois County and St. Gen County.

Status
Not open for further replies.