Kenwood: Problem with program cable to TH-F6 kenwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

IW2BSF

i have a cable to program the Baofeng radio and this cable work well with the kenwood TH-F6 and Both programs Chipr and the original of kenwood.

Now, i home made a cable with interface and with this cable i program well the baofeng radio (all ok !) but if i try to program the kenwood th-f6 NONE ! why ?

i see the diagram in the manual amd appares that this pins on the jack is in different position !

But, if the position is different on the jacks , why on my cable the baofeng is program ok, but he kenwood not work...but if i used the cable that i buy it work ok with boths radios ??? why?

krokus

Premium Subscriber
i have a cable to program the Baofeng radio and this cable work well with the kenwood TH-F6 and Both programs Chipr and the original of kenwood.

Now, i home made a cable with interface and with this cable i program well the baofeng radio (all ok !) but if i try to program the kenwood th-f6 NONE ! why ?

i see the diagram in the manual amd appares that this pins on the jack is in different position !

But, if the position is different on the jacks , why on my cable the baofeng is program ok, but he kenwood not work...but if i used the cable that i buy it work ok with boths radios ??? why?

If I deciphered the question properly, you are not able to program for F6 with the Baofeng cable. Do you have the correct serial port selected, in the software?

Sent via Tapatalk

1enry1

NO, the cable original work well with baofeng and kenwood TH-f7.....my cable home made ONLY work on baofeng why ?

ham radio say is necessary a pull-up resistor in my cable but where ??? help me

cmdrwill

The resistor should not be needed as it normally is in the radio. But you can try as it should not cause any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.