Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWarlock

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of programming a MTS 2000 i have for the New York City Transit Authority system. I would be doing this for the next time I take a trip to NYC. Does anyone know if the info in the database is still current for this system. Also, what kind things are discussed on this system?

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of programming a MTS 2000 i have for the New York City Transit Authority system. I would be doing this for the next time I take a trip to NYC. Does anyone know if the info in the database is still current for this system. Also, what kind things are discussed on this system?

The DB is current.

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
I know this is a little off topic for the post, but related. Has anyone considered providing a live audio feed of the MTA? I would think that would make for some interesting listening!

Marine_Cotporal

Simplex Kid
I work for NYCT in the subways. The information posted under the NYC section is current.

They are currently however using narrowband outdoors and wideband in the tunnels. I tried to have the admin reflect that but instead he changed everything to narrowband.

It doesn't really make a difference. On the job I kept forgetting to change back to wideband when going underground and I still heard everything loud and clear and Rail Control Center heard me loud and clear so I eventually I just quit changing it over and just left it on narrowband all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.