Mount Juliet PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy9021

Premium Subscriber
I Have recently purchased a uniden BCD396T and have uploaded data for for Nashville and Mount Juliet Tennessee Police.
Nashville works fine but, Mount Juliet receives nothing. I am closer to Mount Juliet so distance is not an issue.
when I open Mount Juliet in Broadcastify i hear them fine but scanner is silent.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
MJ uses the MJ site of the system. Put it in as a separate TSYS object, and the MJ TG's. See if that helps.

ka4bni

Feed Provider
MJ uses the MJ site of the system. Put it in as a separate TSYS object, and the MJ TG's. See if that helps.
If you downloaded both Nashville Metro and the Mt Juliet sites into a single system in the scanner, you may want to lock out the Nashville Metro control channel where it will just scan the Mt Juliet. You can do this by pressing the upper left button on the scanner and immediately turning the channel knob to the Nashville Metro control channel and press the lockout button twice. This will lock out Nashville Metro and scan Mt Juliet only. You should then start hearing Mt Juliet.
Or you can just download Mt Juliet and set it up in a separate system in the scanner.

ka4bni

Feed Provider
I Have recently purchased a uniden BCD396T and have uploaded data for for Nashville and Mount Juliet Tennessee Police.
Nashville works fine but, Mount Juliet receives nothing. I am closer to Mount Juliet so distance is not an issue.
when I open Mount Juliet in Broadcastify i hear them fine but scanner is silent.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you downloaded both Nashville Metro and the Mt Juliet sites into a single system in the scanner, you may want to lock out the Nashville Metro control channel where it will just scan the Mt Juliet. You can do this by pressing the upper left button on the scanner and immediately turning the channel knob to the Nashville Metro control channel and press the lockout button twice. This will lock out Nashville Metro and scan Mt Juliet only. You should then start hearing Mt Juliet.
Or you can just download Mt Juliet and set it up in a separate system in the scanner.

randy9021

Premium Subscriber
Still not working

I really appreciate the help guys. I am new to this hobby but enjoying it.
I have Mt Juliet in as a standalone as downloaded from the Radioreference database.
I have attached images of the settings if that helps.
It is frustrating to hear it on the web feed and not know what the settings are.

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 172

bg_nashville

I really appreciate the help guys. I am new to this hobby but enjoying it.
I have Mt Juliet in as a standalone as downloaded from the Radioreference database.
I have attached images of the settings if that helps.
It is frustrating to hear it on the web feed and not know what the settings are.

Have you tried programming the radio without using the software?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Analog AGC not needed this is an pure P25 system. Motorola End Code not needed for same reason.

rkm1215

Premium Subscriber
Been awhile since I used FreeScan, but looks as if he's chosen Motorola Type 2 Trunked system instead of P25 system. Aren't those separate system types in FreeScan?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
At least in the FreeSCAN version I run in partnership with ProSCAN for my BCD396XT, they are separate types. For the Metro P25 TRS's you should indeed have them as P25 not Mot.

randy9021

Premium Subscriber
I tried switching to p25, no luck. I appreciate the help guys.
if by chance anyone has a working frequency for Mount Juliet PD please send me a database file.
Also Nashville PD is no longer working on Broadcastify or my scanner?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.