DMR RC 3 + New Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what happened, if it was something that happened here or with the new Sentinel (last new version). I had custom band plans in my files for 800MHz rebanded systems and they are gone. I rebuilt them all so I will see how it goes.
Also, it would make rebuilding them much easier if Uniden had a "Rebanded" option to go with Standard, Splinter, and Custom.

chris

HIP

Password worked fine here.

Edit: Also, if that password says what I think it says, bravo.

Crap this is my fourth one and 1st time I have had this issue or any issue i have 2 systems scanning great. I am going to try to download it again. Thanks for the reply

Ok forget the old guy posted that question,I did not fully read the instructions this time well because I thought I knew it all I missed the part where it said symbol.....
LMAO

Last edited:

stephend

Hi UPMan

I noticed that the readme file shows to Unzip BCDx36HP_V1_11.12.zip instead ofV1_11.13.zip. Just so no one will get confused. Am I correct on this?

Stephen

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Everything is working good for me (Sentinel & both firmware's). My DMR systems now sound better than the TDMA system I monitor.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Sorry message got cut off,
Between the updates for 36 HPs and the new TRX1 and 2, there is a lot new going on in scanning. I still think the 436 and 536 offer the most features, and I'm glad that Uniden has moved into the realm of DMR, and may I hopefully add, NXDN, down the line. Thanks again.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
.NET 2.0?
in 2016, really?

Why not? There's a reason for the various dot net frameworks to co-exist. My opinion is don't need to use the latest unless making a new app or taking advantage of a technology that a later framework has to offer such as LINQ. When an existing app is converted to a later .net framework, everything needs retested and bugs will popup.

scanchs

Sorry message got cut off,
Between the updates for 36 HPs and the new TRX1 and 2, there is a lot new going on in scanning. I still think the 436 and 536 offer the most features, and I'm glad that Uniden has moved into the realm of DMR, and may I hopefully add, NXDN, down the line. Thanks again.

Silly rabbit, TRX are for kids! :wink:

ScanCHS

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
I think the DMR thing has been in the works for a lot longer than we think. Here's hoping the NXDN will eventually come to pass as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.