Gun Shots fired at SAPD HQ tonight at 10pm !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-SATX

Hey heads up SAPD sent out text messages to their officers approx 6pm for a Blue Warrant condition !
Gun shots were fired at the downtown SAPD HQ Police Station approx 10pm tonight with no injuries.
Things are on high alert and I just heard a private security provider called Lawman Security, Inc
(which is made up of mostly SAPD and BCSO off duty officers) recall all their patrol cars back to their
office for a meeting. I monitored them on Airwave Radio (Downtown) LTR TRS instructing their officers
to move all of their POV's inside their fenced in headquaters as a precaution if things escalate tonight.
According to threats made things are supposed to go down tonight at midnight, let us hope and pray not!
Further, I see Broadcastify shows the San Antonio Police feed at over 460 streaming listeners tonight
which our normal is between 125 to 185 ish typically. That may be concerned spouses listening to feed ?
BTW ~ Chicago is cresting at 3030 listeners, St Paul has 1000, Dallas has 800, SATX feed is now Top 6 !

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
3000 listeners for Chicago is not unusual. There have been additional officers murdered in Georgia, Tennessee, and Missouri.

Moments ago Columbus Police received a call where 2 individuals were located on the roof of a downtown building and were detained. All future reports of persons on roof tops must now be investigated by a helicopter unit before ground units are dispatched.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I'm willing to bet that due to the unfortunate events in recent days that EVERY officer in any community is going to be hypervigilant during his/her patrols, meaning that more things are going to be seen and acted on. This alone is going to create more on air traffic, stops, and maybe arrests. More of us are sure to be listening. :wink: 73, n9zas

Michael-SATX

Just heard the BCPS ( Bexar County Protective Services) which provide downtown private security
call out on the radio that gun shots were fired outside a downtown area nightclub in the parking lot.
Since they work almost a dozen nightclubs I do not have the name of the bar where shots occured.
Who says LTR trunking is dead, not in our city of 43 different trunking systems, 26 of those are LTR ;)

Airwave Radio (Downtown) LTR TRS TG=0-09-075 BCPS ClubSecurity (Lawman Security is also on this TRS)
Airwave Radio (Downtown San Antonio) Trunking System, San Antonio, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.