My grandma is close to death cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxiso

She is near death.. She has been a scanner nut since the 70's but now they have went to digital and she can not listen to it. I am asking if someone could donate even their oldest scanner so she can listen to them.. she had a old scanner but now they went digital .. She asks why can i not hear my scanner I tell her but she does not undertand. it here she is eating corn..
https://www.facebook.com/angie.mccarty.5/videos/10153725085838059/

If anyone can help me I will be more than happy.. I will be willing to trade of anything I got just so she can hear her grandson on a scanner one last time.. He is KSP.. She had a major stroke..

Last edited:

voxiso

it died years ago or else I would I am not the one asking to be honest I do not care what the cops says but she does With treatment and so on we can not get her a scanner.. I just want to make her happy.

FireBall517

Voxiso, he advised that that radio had died. If it could be repaired or just diagnosed that could get him a step closer to getting a scanner to his grandma.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I think that perhaps you missed the fact that this thread is three months old, and he posted at that time that she was "near death". The OP hasn't been back on the site since his last post on July 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.