Alachua Co DMR anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whooey

Long shot but...

Thinking about doing the DMR upgrade for BCD536HP and was wondering if anyone from Alachua county has done this upgrade.

I see 127 frequencies using DMR in Alachua on the awesome link here: DMR Frequency Finder

But I don't want to do the upgrade if its just gonna be dead air lol. :D

z31jaime

a lot in orange and polk has been scrambled audio. fpl I had some success with. the airlines are scrambled seems like unless I have a setting wrong.

Also Sysco works, tri-co appears not.

Last edited by a moderator:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
a lot in orange and polk has been scrambled audio. fpl I had some success with. the airlines are scrambled seems like unless I have a setting wrong.

Also Sysco works, tri-co appears not.

Tri-Co scrambled? Its a trunking system according to FCC License. FPL what do you have for the Color Code and slots?

z31jaime

Fpl I'll have to get back in range for I was driving when it was talking so the little numbers on the bottom of the screen I couldn't read. Tri-co ya was garbled for some reason today when I was in range. I thought it was an ltr system.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Fpl I'll have to get back in range for I was driving when it was talking so the little numbers on the bottom of the screen I couldn't read. Tri-co ya was garbled for some reason today when I was in range. I thought it was an ltr system.

If you do you can send them by pm. I'm making a huge list for each county. In mid August I'll be by Jax area hope to get alot of stuff.

z31jaime

Ok, I skirt thier area alot. I just did a huge update for duke for Florida and the carolinas at the end of last month but it hasent been approved yet. I was able to pull it from an actual radio though

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I skirt thier area alot. I just did a huge update for duke for Florida and the carolinas at the end of last month but it hasent been approved yet. I was able to pull it from an actual radio though

The Admins do a good job updating as fast as they can. It took 2 weeks before any updates since that update was a big one file to post.

airems

As far as Alachua County is concerned, I know UF just put up a 4 repeater DMR system that hasn't been fully rolled out or completed yet. There might be some "new" activity before long.

fireken425

uf dmr

i work for the university of Florida the DMR is only going to be use for the physical plant for maintenance for the main campus and the health center. the main campus is up and running but the health center is still being rolled out

whooey

i work for the university of Florida the DMR is only going to be use for the physical plant for maintenance for the main campus and the health center. the main campus is up and running but the health center is still being rolled out

Awesome man thanks for the info. I still haven't bought the DMR upgrade for my 536HP. Looks very confusing to program lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.