Demolition company scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike619

I was wondering what types of radio systems and frequencies building demolition companies like to use and what frequency bands to search for them UHF etc?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I was wondering what types of radio systems and frequencies building demolition companies like to use and what frequency bands to search for them UHF etc?
These companies will be using intrinsically safe radios, usually on Uhf especially if using explosive charges. :wink: 73, n9zas

mike619

I was also referring to when the companies are tearing down the buildings with the claws and tractors?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I was also referring to when the companies are tearing down the buildings with the claws and tractors?
I see. In that case, standard uhf dot frequencies would be normal. 462-463mhz. 464-465 mhz. Also 469-470 mhz. Usually 12.5 khz channels are normal. :wink: 73, n9zas

Sporrt

I've heard several crane operators communicating with ground crews/spotters on the MURS frequencies.

Unlikely to hear any activity from home, I usually hear them while I'm stopped at an intersection, within 2 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.