TACN Gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidTNScanDude

I have been Deaf for 2 days, Normally monitor dist 8, Have tried dif towers, Dif districts... have they changed something because of the expected Riots ?

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I just logged in at home and checked my PROSCAN logs for my 996p2 and I have traffic for D8 today yesterday and the day before. Double check you site control channel changes. What site are you connected to?

MidTNScanDude

8 dif 536 HP's in multi locations and vehicles all deaf. Savanna Site, Dist 8. But, I added the Mt Peter, Wayne, and even the Clifton DOC to see.... then I also added Dist7 and still nothing.

MidTNScanDude

I get Noise when I put the CC in an analog scanner.

No, Aside from the 536's I just have cheezy lil analog units.

MidTNScanDude

I give up, I am used to screwing stuff up when I make changes... but they ain't been touched in months. POOF. Gone like the wind.

MidTNScanDude

All other systems work perfectly... But I tried a new SD in one of the 8 radios... No dice. I reckon it must have been a highly specialized EMP... Maybe North Korea ?

ka4bni

Feed Provider
The Savannah site was down most of yesterday for equipment upgrades, but came back up last night. The control channel is now 152.505. Currently there are no THP units affiliated to the site so you will not hear any THP traffic on that site. The Mt Peter site is up and has units affiliated. Control channel for Mt Peter is 769.35625.

ka4bni

Feed Provider
Make sure you have 152.505, 152.145, and 152.785 in your control channel list for Savannah in case the site switches control channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.