436hp recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

z31jaime

Is there any software that can view the recorded audio in the 436hp without just transferring the files? It would be nice to keep the screen display like payback on the scanner itself.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I use the SCANPLAYLOG V 1.4 program that was created by TROYMAIL. A link to it can found by search this fourm.

You will need you copy the files from either the audio folder on the 436.

I use it all the time.

Thanks

marksmith

MediaMonkey is great for playback, and maintains the descriptions for system, department and channel. You have to move the files though, and I know of no application where you don't, unless you are going to play right from the SD card, out of the scanner.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

z31jaime

I don't mind moving the files just hate loosing the extra data when moving them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AC0RV

Feed Provider
With the ScanPlayLog displays the Date time, Record Length, Freq/TGID, TGID Name, Unit(user) Name, UID, Department, System

If the info that is what you are talking about it is not lost in copying of the files to the new folder on the computer.

z31jaime

Yes it is. I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I probably will once I get back home.

marksmith

Yes it is. I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I probably will once I get back home.

Thst data is contained in the header of the wav files. You do not lose it by copying to a hard drive or other storage device. You just need an app that address those pieces of info. MediaMonkey does, as do quite a number of others.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

z31jaime

I figured that but when I tried to make it a video with Adobe audition or premier pro I could not use it only audio so I am looking for suggestions. I will try the 2 mentioned here when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.