Scanning LTR systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Bearcat BC15 and I am intrested in scanning LTR systems like East Windsor and Hunters Ambulance. Is this possible with this scanner? I've always been told that it can't be done.

firebuff17

Premium Subscriber
I believe hunters is in the Marcus LTR Passport system. Passport is not trackable with any scanner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg

Premium Subscriber
East Windsor is easy, simple LTR system. Hunters is in the Marcus system along with ASM/Aetna and several southern CT commercial providers.

chris

firebuff17

Premium Subscriber
Hunters, ASM/Aetna, Nelson/Access are all using the Marcus LTR Passport which no scanner will follow.
But you can still scan East Windsor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg

Premium Subscriber
There are 4 towns in Central CT with LTR systems for some municipal operations. Cromwell, Newington, East Windsor and Windsor.
I have no idea what each Cromwell agency actually talks on as it seems to be a mashup of Low band, High band, UHF, and 800, conventional, trunking and patches. Of course it is no different than some of the CT regional dispatch systems but they are doing it for many towns.

chris

Thank you everyone for all your help! It's great to be a part of a community like this one who have people that are happy to help.

Keep going strong, you guys & girls rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.