Premium Subscriber
"Suppose" to be for cell phone but...... And it holds it perfectly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 949

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why the image rotated so .....just twist your head and neck to the left....lol

SCPD

QRT
That looks DOPE! Can we all get the model number of this cellphone holder?Sweet!Does it have a suction cup option?

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Yeah.
RadioShack Mobile Device Suction Cup and Vent Mount
Catalog #: 1201680
$21.99

It's like it was made specifically to hold the TRX-1!! Two swivel tabs underneath to help support it vertically. Adjustable quick release width AND height jaws. And inside front of the rubber pads back to the back support is exactly the thickness of the TRX-1. Amazing. I use the vent mount Works perfect.

Attachments

• 01201680_00.jpg
    01201680_00.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I was extremely skeptical when I saw it in the store............. Not anymore! Whistler should make one just like it and replace "Radio Shack" with "Whistler" HaHa

And call it TRX-1 Scanner Car Mount

SCPD

QRT
Cool, thanks for posting the model,so all the scanner owners out there can keep Radio Shack floating. ;)

PrivatelyJeff

Has more money than sense
Premium Subscriber
I have one like that, that is bolted to the floor of my car, and I have a windshield mount one I use in my work truck. I like yours better because the grips come out further.

Joseph11

This holder is great! I've been using it for about a year now. Never thought to post how the PRO-668/WS1080 and etc. fit in it.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why the image rotated so .....just twist your head and neck to the left....lol

If taken by phone you'll need to edit the picture on the phone and do a complete rotate I have to do that to mine when I post pix on here with my phone.

eddie8965

I wish there was one that was deep enough to hold the scanner while it has its belt clip attached.

heres the one I made,ONN brand,on clearance at walmart for $2.00,and I added a small plastic tube from n aquarium filter to extend it,it rotates on every axis,has a suction cup mount that fits in my cup holder

Last edited:

N8IAA

heres the one I made,ONN brand,on clearance at walmart for $2.00,and I added a small plastic tube from n aquarium filter to extend it,it rotates on every axis,has a suction cup mount that fits in my cup holder

Just how is that holding onto the clip?
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.