DMR data website

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Someone posted a website where you put in your state and county and it lists data for DMR systems. Could someone repost it so I can save it!

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Next question. When I import into ARC536, it only lists "DMR" in the SQ Mode column. Am I to understand that all the other, pertinent info, I.e., color code, talk group and slot will be populated while in Search mode for the SQ Code?

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
If you go to the website, it gives you options of what software your importing into. Select the appropriate checkbox.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Next question. When I import into ARC536, it only lists "DMR" in the SQ Mode column. Am I to understand that all the other, pertinent info, I.e., color code, talk group and slot will be populated while in Search mode for the SQ Code?

You need to figure that info out on you're own. The import only give you what you need to find that information.

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
When programming DMR as conventional in the Unidens, time slot and talk group are not considered. It searches for all. You can specify the color code if you know it. To limit to certain talkgroups, you have to create the system as either DMR Single Frequency or MotoTRBO.

While the advanced Sentinel search linked to in this (http://forums.radioreference.com/un...ion/336872-new-dmr-quick-import-sentinel.html) thread attempts to segregate trunked from conventional, there is currently no easy method to do a "quick" import for Uniden scanners to have the systems treated a trunked or single frequency DMR. The one option might be a multipaged search result with a list of frequencies for each entity, but that's getting fairly bulky and complicated.

Unlike Whislter, Uniden does not support display of the talkgroup when a channel is programmed as conventional. When I identify busy DMR that is interesting, I then copy it into DMR Single Frequency or Trunked system.

Status
Not open for further replies.