CalSTAR, Any Traffic? Nut Tree Vacaville

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmnorthern

Can anyone hear CalSTAR or any Air Ambulance from Vacaville Nut Tree? If so What frequencies or method?

J

jmnorthern

I've seen that reference, there is no Vacaville or Nut Tree listed

kma371

QRT
I've seen that reference, there is no Vacaville or Nut Tree listed

According to their website, they do not have a base at Vacaville.

1. Concord, CA
2. Gilroy, CA
3. Auburn, CA
4. Ukiah, CA
5. Salinas, CA
6. So. Lake Tahoe, CA
7. Santa Maria, CA
8. Oakland, CA
70. McClellan, CA (fixed wing)

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/csp/me...at/News/story.csp?cid=2212165&sid=555&fid=181
08/03/2013
"The Santa Rosa company was 6 years old before it opened a second base, since closed in Vacaville. "

J

jmnorthern

EDIT... Thanks for the press Democrat article.

EDIT... I keep re-reading all of the references and I keep finding details that I missed, apparently the reference here IS CALCOM frequencies, but not referencing Oakland or Santa Rosa. I have all of the available frequencies programmed in so I'll just have to monitor them and listen closely to their activity.

Vacaville was CalSTAR 8, but they must have closed and moved to Oakland, but I don't see reference to Oakland on the list. I do hear Concord. Where is CalSTAR 8 ?

Maybe they communicate by phone and internet. I was reading that some even use twitter.

Thank You for all of the input.

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
I think CALSTAR 8 is grizzly Peak, but can't confirm.

CALSTAR and Reach are merging.

ke6gcv

For the Sacramento area, I would think Auburn dispatch and Sutter Buttes would be the ones to listen to.

They're merging? Wow! Guess CalSTAR could no longer function as non-profit since they're being incorporated (for lack of better term) into Reach's parent holding company.

Status
Not open for further replies.