Any DMR in the Sac or Placer County area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brumey

CFO (Chief Fix-It Officer)
I see the DMR upgrade for the Uniden radios is available. Just wondering if I need it for Sacramento or Placer County. Many Northern Nevada (Reno/Sparks too).

Thanks...

kma371

QRT
I see the DMR upgrade for the Uniden radios is available. Just wondering if I need it for Sacramento or Placer County. Many Northern Nevada (Reno/Sparks too).

Thanks...

I don't know if "need" is the right term, just all depends what you like to listen to. It's mostly business users.

AA6KA

DMR Sac/Placer Counties

Thanks...

Thunder Valley,Most hospitals and most malls are migrating to DMR within Sacramento/Placer counties.

KF6NFW

Premium Subscriber
so are there any amateur radio users of DMR in the Sac area?
Sacramento and Placer county is my home territory, and i am about to return home in a month or so and would like to explore what may be there to offer for DMR. Otherwise I will stick to the known SFARC repeater, once I get in town!

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Downtown Guides/Security

Got the DMR upgrade for my 436HP, and am loving the challenge of searching for and finding unidentified DMR systems in the area.

Here is one I found today:
The Downtown Sacramento Partnership Downtown Guides/Security Guards (the yellow shirt people in the Downtown/Old Sacramento area) are on a DMR One Frequency system. I just submitted the information to the database.

But here's the information as well:

452.50000 CC4
TG 93246 Slot1 - Downtown Guides/Security Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.