Cary Project 25 Phase I ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
Hi. I hooked up my Pro-668 up to my laptop via USB cable with the CC Data output selected and am running Pro96com software.
Watching various P25 systems ....information scrolls across the screen showing the identification of the system I am monitoring...radio id's , etc.

I noticed something that I don't understand when I monitor the Cary Project 25 Phase I system.......the software identifies it as Phase II and shows information that I have never seen before.
I am attaching a screenshot. Can anyone explain the different channel spacing for some of the information this software is displaying? Is Cary running Phase II alongside their already in place Phase I system?

I don't know and that is why I am asking. I need help understanding what is being displayed.

Attachments

• Cary via Pro96com.jpg
    Cary via Pro96com.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 289

K4OC

Premium Subscriber
Wow...I thought I would get feedback from someone. At least I thought my post would spark an interest in someone else to do the same and maybe they might see what I am talking about and agree that there is some merrit to it and check into it also.

By typing this response to my own thread it just dawned on me that I need to start trying to input some new data in my phase II scanner and see if I actually hear anything Phase II related from Cary.

I guess I am the only one that snoops around and is inquisitive about Cary scanning.

Peace.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, that is interesting and I hope Marshall will comment. I don't usually listen to Cary.

Have you tried the Phase 2 yet? If so, have you heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.