Help me stress test my server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryton

Hi all, I will be running a private feed, please help me in testing it. Streaming Largo PD and Sheriffs office HERE

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, I will be running a private feed, please help me in testing it. Streaming Largo PD and Sheriffs office HERE

Nice! Thanks for sharing it. Does it work on mobile phones too? I can think of some times I'd like to run my own feed.

Tryton

yes it does, you just have to navigate to the ip from your phone browser! If anyone has any requests, ill scan it if I can..

ngel

streaming

What is the point of streaming? If people want to listen then they should probably get a scanner. Your the one who paid a lot of money to have whatever scanners you have. Just seems silly to allow people who have no scanner to listen for free.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
What is the point of streaming? If people want to listen then they should probably get a scanner. Your the one who paid a lot of money to have whatever scanners you have. Just seems silly to allow people who have no scanner to listen for free.

Well, when there were incidents outside the NYS area, I was very happy that people had scanners online. You know...during Baton Rouge, during hurricanes, etc. I have a load of scanners...but since i live in New York. I can only listen to what's around me.

mitbr

Well, when there were incidents outside the NYS area, I was very happy that people had scanners online. You know...during Baton Rouge, during hurricanes, etc. I have a load of scanners...but since i live in New York. I can only listen to what's around me.

This is true...it is nice to hear scanners in other areas.This is however a double edged sword. I used to run a live stream for many years.Than I thought what if my scanner feed contributed to them going encrypted.Then no one can listen! I digress..
Tryton your link to the server is not working fyi.
Tim

Tryton

Hi all, I'm testing this again.. Scanning largo pd, Sherri's office and a few others.. Last time it froze up.. hopefully proscan is fixed.. Enjoy! I will be keeping this on all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.