Whistler Scanner Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

trp2525

If anyone is looking for Whistler scanner accessories, the web address has changed since they went to their new website. The new link is: https://whistlergroup.com/collections/scanner-accessories

This is a handy link to have as these Whistler accessories are also fully compatible with the equivalent GRE and Radio Shack branded scanners. I have noticed that some items have disappeared when compared to the old Whistler website, namely the stock antenna for the WS1080/WS1088/TRX-1, the stock belt clip, the swivel belt clip, the black battery holder and the USB programming cable for the WS1040/WS1065. Whether or not these previously-available items will be listed on the new website in the future remains to be seen.

trp2525

If you need to contact Whistler regarding the availability of parts/accessories that were previously on their old website but are not currently listed on their new website, I have compiled a partial list with the part numbers:

Whistler Scanner Radio Telescopic Antenna (Part # S-ANTT1065)
Whistler Scanner Radio Rod Antenna (Part #S-ANT1025)
Black Standard Whistler Scanner Radio Battery Holder (Part# S-BCA1010B)
Whistler Scanner Radio Standard Belt Clip (Part# S-BC1010)

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
How do I order from Whistler the standard belt clip, S-BC1010? This no longer on their web site. I emailed Whistler and they NEVER replied. Do I have to call them to simply order a belt clip or maybe the units are no longer available. Suggestions?Thanks

trp2525

How do I order from Whistler the standard belt clip, S-BC1010? This no longer on their web site. I emailed Whistler and they NEVER replied. Do I have to call them to simply order a belt clip or maybe the units are no longer available. Suggestions?Thanks

You should give Whistler a call at 1-800-531-0004 to find out if the belt clips are still available for sale. (BTW they used to have both the standard and the swivel belt clips listed for sale on their old website.) Please post back here what you find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.