ARC536: Conventional DMR Squelch Mode Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Apologies in advance if this has been addressed elsewhere; if so I'm not searching for it properly.

I'm running ARC536Pro Version 0.99 Build 5 which indicates as the latest version. With conventional DMR, whenever I start the program and load a file, the squelch mode always shows P25. If uploaded to either a 436 or 536 the scanner obviously does not work properly as a result. Each time I load the file I have to change the squelch mode back to DMR, despite having saved it with that info in the prior session.

Is this just me or is it an issue that needs to be addressed? Other than that I prefer this software for building customized scan lists.

Thanks.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
In SQ search mode the SQ mode field is ignored and set to P25. This is normal operation.

Gommert
Butel Software

Hi Gommert,

Thanks for the reply. Maybe it's just me and/or coincidence but it seemed to me that when I uploaded the file to the scanner, not knowing or paying attention to the fact that squelch mode showed P25, that the conventional DMR programming did not work properly. It appeared to start working after I made the discovery and changed the mode to DMR.

Maybe I'm mistaken; I'll try it again ASAP and report back.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
Scancapecod I have been asking Gommert the same questions. I cant figure out why it switches back to P25 myself. I have some DMR Frequencies that I am trying to listen to and I don't know the color code. If you know the color code the program will stay on DMR. If you put in DMR Search it will revert back to p25.

Status
Not open for further replies.