DSD Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrwromance

hi iam new to this so here goes does anyone know how to delete wav file from dsd i have over 2gb worth of recordings iam using realistic pro 2042 with digital tap and not sure how to stop dsdplus from recording active audio

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
hi iam new to this so here goes does anyone know how to delete wav file from dsd i have over 2gb worth of recordings iam using realistic pro 2042 with digital tap and not sure how to stop dsdplus from recording active audio

Stop dsd from running, Just close it out and it will not be active. Then find that 2gb wav and right click, then delete. I do mine all the time because all my sdr is in a 5gb google drive folder so I like to keep it small

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
... not sure how to stop dsdplus from recording active audio

You can stop it from recording decoded audio by adding the '-O NUL' flag to however you start DSDPlus.

You can read about '-O' and all the other options in the DSDPlus.txt file that is included.

faisalsiddiq

Load already recorded wav file

You can stop it from recording decoded audio by adding the '-O NUL' flag to however you start DSDPlus.

You can read about '-O' and all the other options in the DSDPlus.txt file that is included.

Sir i also download the DSD PLUS. i have already a recorded wav files which are C4FM modulated. please tell me how to load already recorded files in this software

slicerwizard

If they are wav recordings, wouldn't they be named file1.wav and file2.wav?

And are they in the DSD+ folder? DSD+ won't find them if they're in some other folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.