Signature sur le Saint-Laurent DMR (Montreal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I picked up two talkgroups I think belong to Signature sur le Saint-Laurent, the company involved in construction of the new Champlain Bridge. I had difficulty understanding everything that was being said, like mention about a car parked in a lot between Rue Wellington and Rue Mill. A number of mentions of the shore of the river and marine radio. Both talkgroups seem to be site security related and were the only two heard over the weekend.

Signature sur le Saint-Laurent VAU917
454.1500 MHz DMR Color 12

TG 58990 showed up on both slots 1 and 2. Most of the traffic was radio checks with units at a number of entrances to the construction zone. "five by five"

TG 58992 showed up only on slot 2. This seemed to be conversations between two units about situations.

73 Eric

mciupa

Database Admin
I hope some local people can investigate further as the information will be lost as this thread sinks lower in the forum after time. :(

If part of a trunked system, it could be created and staged for completion at a later time.

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

It could be a single frequency Hytera XPT system, but I doubt it was part of a bigger trunked system. There are also two simplex channels that I was too far away to hear.

I am sure it is Signature sur le Saint-Laurent. The parts I am unsure about are if 58992 is only used for security, and if there are other talkgroups in use.

My friend thought that the location near the Bonaventure Expressway was a different project, but the section east of the Lachine Canal is federal. Rue Mill is east of the canal.

My friend had problems understanding most of the "Street French" used in the communications.

73 Eric

Ve2nlm

Hi Eric,
I will put this in my GD-77 radio.
Any other frequencies and talk groups found?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.