Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbp1414

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know if the DMR frequencies for Scientology in Pinellas are being used, and if so, what type of DMR system is it?

DanRollman

Database Admin
Anyone know if the DMR frequencies for Scientology in Pinellas are being used, and if so, what type of DMR system is it?

WPJJ838 (CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY FLAG SERVICE ORGANIZATION INC) FCC Callsign Details

Looks like 3 DMR repeaters at the Flag Building, and 1 DMR repeater over at the staff apartment complex (551 N Saturn) that is owned by the cult.

I would be shocked if they were running unencrypted, but stranger things have happened.

I'm not readily seeing any FCC licenses at The Sandcastle building (200 N Osceola Ave) or the The Fort Harrison Hotel, or the Oak Cove building (210 S Osceola Ave.), all of which are owned and operated by Scientology, but the repeaters at the Flag Building would reach those fine.

Thanks for the opportunity for a quick FCC license database hunt break from work!

Dan

DanRollman

Database Admin
WPJJ838 (CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY FLAG SERVICE ORGANIZATION INC) FCC Callsign Details

Looks like 3 DMR repeaters at the Flag Building, and 1 DMR repeater over at the staff apartment complex (551 N Saturn) that is owned by the cult.

I would be shocked if they were running unencrypted, but stranger things have happened.

I'm not readily seeing any FCC licenses at The Sandcastle building (200 N Osceola Ave) or the The Fort Harrison Hotel, or the Oak Cove building (210 S Osceola Ave.), all of which are owned and operated by Scientology, but the repeaters at the Flag Building would reach those fine.

Thanks for the opportunity for a quick FCC license database hunt break from work!

Dan

Actually I take that back. It looks like the 3 DMR repeaters are on The Fort Harrison Hotel, which would obviously also serve the Flag Building.

Status
Not open for further replies.