SDR Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

john56

I have a SDR Play program using a NooElec dongle. Everything works fine on receiving DMR
Public safety, however I noticed that my Timeslot 2 audio is real low. The audio is loud enough on
Timeslot1. Any suggestions on boosting the TS2 audio?

thanks,
John KD8BIN

D

DaveNF2G

Your post is a little confusing.

The SDRPlay is hardware.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
SDRUNO Software

I have a SDR Play program using a NooElec dongle. Everything works fine on receiving DMR
Public safety, however I noticed that my Timeslot 2 audio is real low. The audio is loud enough on
Timeslot1. Any suggestions on boosting the TS2 audio?

thanks,
John KD8BIN

Are you talking about the new software SDRUNO, for SDRPLAY you are using.
Steve

br0adband

If the audio on a particular slot is "low" and not very loud, that's a fault of the original system used for the comms themselves - there's really nothing you can do with the software to make it louder meaning boosting just the one slot over the other. As you increase the volume of your software or whatever slot 1's audio is also going to increase. I've found several systems here in my area that have such issues - as noted the fault is with the original communications hardware (the system you're attempting to monitor) and not with your SDR setup.

john56

OK...that is what I was wondering but was not sure if it was in the program or the
actual comms from the agency..

Thanks,
John KD8BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.