What RadioReference.com profile photo is viewable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuyaMarc

It has been 48 hours since I signed up to RadioReference.com site and my profile photo there, is either a trash can on my end, or a blank image for the public to see. I E-Mailed their support and got a message that I need to sign up at zendesk.com. I tweeted them in Twitter and got nothing in return.

I'm in the Philippines, originally from the USA. Am I blacklisted for having a RadioReference.com Profile Photo? I'm NOT talking about my Forums Profile Pic which seems OK, but due to arthritis in my hands, my hands hurt posting into forums. :(

Well, this is probably the only message I'll post here. Considering I got no response from RadioReference support, I feel I am not wanted here. With 30+ years of radio hobby which includes 20 years of HAM Radio experiences, I guess I will go somewhere else. :(

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
It has been 48 hours since I signed up to RadioReference.com site and my profile photo there, is either a trash can on my end, or a blank image for the public to see. I E-Mailed their support and got a message that I need to sign up at zendesk.com. I tweeted them in Twitter and got nothing in return.

I'm in the Philippines, originally from the USA. Am I blacklisted for having a RadioReference.com Profile Photo? I'm NOT talking about my Forums Profile Pic which seems OK, but due to arthritis in my hands, my hands hurt posting into forums. :(

Well, this is probably the only message I'll post here. Considering I got no response from RadioReference support, I feel I am not wanted here. With 30+ years of radio hobby which includes 20 years of HAM Radio experiences, I guess I will go somewhere else. :(

What are you complaining about?

Attachments

• Capture 1.jpg
    Capture 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 267

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

KuyaMarc.......

Appears to possibly be user error. When you uploaded the missing pic, it appears that you may have chopped off the "g" in "jpg".

If you right click on the little box where the pic should be and click on "properties", the file for the pic shows:

Code:
http://u.radioreference.com/profile/1008407.jp
If you complete the file name to show

Code:
http://u.radioreference.com/profile/1008407.jpg
You will see :

1008407.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.