Slers and storm Hermine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I've been setting up some radios on new talkgroups search on the local 800 and slers see if anything pops up. If anyone has provoice in the areas where the storm is going should see what comes up. I live in the bay county area. I'm also going set up gulf power see what I get.

Last edited:

CanesFan95

I'm hearing some comms on conventional 854.6375 analog FLA MUTUAL AID doing some evacuation somewhere. I believe it's in Pasco County about the Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in Hudson electrical fire going on right now. I believe Pinellas & Hillsborough FDs are assisting with mutual aid also.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Per press release 290 patients need to be evacuated due to no power. 40 ambulances responding as far as Orange Co.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Wow that is crazy what's going on down there. So far looks like the eye is really close to. The eye is looking like hitting Mexico beach (bay county)

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
In my area we got lucky on the wind/rain. We might got like 2 inches of rain and less than 30mph wind didn't last long. I didn't hear nothing on slers I got a few enc tg's. The 700 system mutual aid got nothing.

z31jaime

I didn't get much on the scanner either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CanesFan95

Well I listened to FD on the local EDACS system and it was WILD sick busy. And Pinellas County must have been on either condition 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.