436HP DMR MotoTRBO Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerScan2000

Premium Subscriber
Hey Group.

I added the DMR MotoTRBO Upgrade to my Uniden 436HP.

I was wondering if anyone else with this radio has completed the Upgrade.

Also, are there any systems in the upstate that use this type system.

I will begin exploring / experimenting and post any findings.

Thanks,
TS

cobra

Premium Subscriber
I did mine a couple of weeks ago. They charged me $60 when I thought it was only $50. I am in Columbia, and yes there are a few Mototrbo systems around here. I don't know about the upstate, however.

TigerScan2000

Premium Subscriber
MotroBRO

Thanks for the response. I am still figuring this radio out. It is a great radio but I'm still learning it's features.

Is there a way to just scan your favorites list.

Thanks,
TS

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Not much in the database yet. Best bet, check out RR member Aggiecon's site and search for your area. Instructions are provided for programming with Sentinel. Digital Frequency Search

To just scan your favorites list turn off the full database. "Set Scan Selection", "Select Lists to Monitor", "Full Database" Off

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
yes, lots of Ham Radio DMR in the state! However i can't see paying $50 just for DMR ability :-/

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I agree about the $50, but will it pick up SCDNR after the mod?

danzan77

hi all, need help applying DMR key, I've tried everything I can think of, Software is latest ver, firmware is up to date, tried via connected to sentinel and not connected. . Can't remember when I upgraded provoice on my 536 if it was connected to pc or not. I've tried this like 8 times with no luck. any help would really be appreciated
Thanks
Dan

danzan77

did you have any problems applying your key, I have latest ver of sintinel and firmware and it keeps rejecting my key. not sure whats going on.

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
did you have any problems applying your key, I have latest ver of sintinel and firmware and it keeps rejecting my key. not sure whats going on.

I didn't get a key myself, but for a quicker response you should post in the uniden forum, might be a couple days before you get a reply in the SC forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.