home patrol 2 charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkyabc

I just received my Home patrol 2 last night. Everything is going well except I am very confusued about the charging. I have it plugged into the wall outlet with the adapter and USB that was bundled with the scanner. I have it plugged into the was for about 16 hours now. The scanner was off, this morning after about 14 hours of being pugged in the red light was a solid light . I turned the scanner on and it is still plugged into the wall, the red light is now blinking and the battery icon at times is lit to the top and is geen at other times the battery icon is showing just a "flash mark". I do not know if there is somethng wrong or if I'm doing something wrong.

jasonhouk

How many amp/milliamp is the wall chargers out put? The HP2 requires 1000 mAh to run while charging.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

AKJohnny

Scanner Addict
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the simple way, if there is one to just add talkgroups only on the MSWIN system?

Thanks and be safe

If I'm understanding your question correctly, Easiest way would be using the Sentinal software, creating a favorites list and editing it. Then upload to the HP and select that list to scan.
Here's a video for the bcdx34hp's but it works same way on HP's.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ECOUceSdVCo

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the simple way, if there is one to just add talkgroups only on the MSWIN system?

Thanks and be safe
You would, of course, have to already have the appropriate sites in the Favorites list.

As AKJohnny noted, this can be done in Sentinel, then write the updated Favorites list to the scanner.

If you are wondering that if you can edit the Favorites list on the scanner itself, manually added talkgroups & related information, that can only be done if you have purchased and activated the Extreme Upgrade. If that is in place, then yes you can add, change, modify, etc, directly via the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.