Belleville Transit Mototrbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3PKH

Hi has anyone got frequency information for Turris system in Belleville?
I am trying to monitor transit with a TYT MD-390 and understand the equipment is leased from TAS who were purchased by Turris.
Thanks
Peter
VE3UR

DaveH

If nobody else comes forward with specific information, suggest you run DSD+. Start with RR DB listed frequency plus other shown in IC database under callsign VDE724.

Turris system 201 is probably part of PushPlus network (also 201).

Dave

VA3PKH

The system is using TX 465.3125 RX 460.3125 Colour 1 Slot 1
I am receiving them with a TYT MD-390 using the experimental firmware from KK4VCZ in Promiscuous mode. I am also scanning Slot 2 that is probably where the mechanics operate
Peter
VE3UR

Last edited:

VA3PKH

The system is using TX 465.3125 RX 460.3125 Colour 1 Slot 1
I am receiving them with a TYT MD-390 using the experimental firmware from KK4VCZ in Promiscuous mode. I am also scanning Slot 2 that is probably where the mechanics operate
Peter
VE3UR
I talked to my contact at BT yesterday and they told me they do not use the second "channel" as when they did they missed calls from the vehicles. We did a quick test and there was nothing received by my radio on
slot 2.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
If he was able to TX then you should have been able to pick it up... So either it's a different frequency or the promiscuous mode doesn't work 100%. Best way to test would be with DSD+.

Status
Not open for further replies.