WSP static

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedandsafe

I've been listening to WSP Comms and WSP dispatch, Grant County. In the past couple of days all I get is static when they transmit. I just heard from Spokane County that they are getting the same. Anybody have info on this?

Pops

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
They went to P25 Digital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kd7kdc

Banned
You will need a digital scanner to decode it back into something you can understand.

code3kid

On the DB it shows Wenatchee detachment (Chelan/Douglas counties) as P25. They are still analog. Think there was a mix up with Ephrata detachment.

armedandsafe

Thursday afternoon, my car died on the I90 exit. I called it in as blocking and then called for a tow. I heard WSP Dispatch put out the call for blocking and heard the officer answer.

On the way home in the tow truck the WSP channels went to static. Yes, they went to P25.

Pops

code3kid

Thursday afternoon, my car died on the I90 exit. I called it in as blocking and then called for a tow. I heard WSP Dispatch put out the call for blocking and heard the officer answer.

On the way home in the tow truck the WSP channels went to static. Yes, they went to P25.

Pops

Yes that's what I'm saying. Wenatchee is still analog. Ephrata is now P25 digital, not Wenatchee.

kd7kdc

Banned
Ok I will change it

Status
Not open for further replies.