D.d.o. Securite publique / public security

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk23

Pierrefonds (West Island Montreal) Qc Canada
Anyone know the freqs of system that Dollard des Ormeaux Public Security is on now?
Before the merger they were on the EDACS RSP system with the Fire Dept .. t/g was 04-××× if i remember right.. But now i can't find them listed anywhere.. Not on the old RSP. the New RSP P-25 ..and not on SERAM..

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know the freqs of system that Dollard des Ormeaux Public Security is on now?
Before the merger they were on the EDACS RSP system with the Fire Dept .. t/g was 04-××× if i remember right.. But now i can't find them listed anywhere.. Not on the old RSP. the New RSP P-25 ..and not on SERAM..

Probably not 159.03 MHz.

It annoys my wife no end that I don't remember ... well, anything current ... but that I can spit out frequencies (and other stuff!) from 30+ years ago.

quebecradioguy

Quebec Database Admin
Database Admin
If I remeber right, they are now on SERAM, but TG probably haven't been entered in databases yet, i don't monitor public safety regularly so i can't tell you about the TG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VORTAC

Database Admin
DDO is no longer on the Bell Mobility network since 2005 (TG 04-044 and 04-045).

They were a long time on 410.7625 (110.9). Currently, DDO is not yet on the SERAM.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
DDO is no longer on the Bell Mobility network since 2005 (TG 04-044 and 04-045).

They were a long time on 410.7625 (110.9). Currently, DDO is not yet on the SERAM.

Oh, yeah. That used to be the Pierrefonds/DDO Public WORKS channel c.1985 or before. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.