Repeater Network in Delaware Co. in DMR???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo695

Hi folks. I rarely hear much of anything in Delaware County but on my last visit I had lots of hits on DMR for the Repeater Network. That system isn't listed for Delaware so I thought perhaps it was adjacent in Sullivan County. But the frequencies are unique (I.i., not listed for the five Repeater Network systems in other NY counties in the RR database). In addition, this one isn't LTR like the five that are listed. Is this something new? Thanks.

Jimbo695

Also, while you folks are thinking about this, I also had hits on DMR for the Tri County Communications Inc system. Anything about this in Delaware County? Thanks again.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Are you talking about the OneVoice Network? Repeater Network (aka Goosetown Communications) maintains a large chunk of that system in NYS.

There are two sites in Delaware County:

Stamford Site Details (OneVoice Network)

Walton Site Details (OneVoice Network)

Of course, you never listed the frequencies you were hearing for us to compare to those sites, so you'll have to let us know if your mystery is solved.

In the future, you can search frequencies you're hearing to see if they have already been identified in the database. For NYS, simply navigate to the Search tab and punch the frequencies into the 'Search New York Identified Frequencies' box (leave the Tone filter set to None for trunked systems)

New York Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Jimbo695

Here's how this happened. I programmed as a separate system the Delaware DMR frequencies that I downloaded from the new DMR Quick Import site. The name connected with the frequencies is Repeater Network Inc, not OneVoice (with which I am familiar, and have programmed separately, but NOT for Delaware County sites). It never occurred to me that Repeater Network Inc is a subset of OneVoice. If I had programmed Delaware sites into OneVoice I may have figured this out myself. BAAAH. Do I feel sheepish. Thanks.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
No worries. With the explosion of DMR systems in the area over the past couple of years, it's not always easy keeping track of them all.

Definitely keep the RR database search feature in mind, as it's often quite useful. It's also a feature that only premium members have access to, so get your money's worth out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.