Radio Reference Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
When I try to access the page on my computer, I've been getting a 404 error. This also seems to be happening with Broadcastify. Oddly, I can access the forums through Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
Yeah. I restarted my computer and it seems fine now. I was going to say "nevermind" after several other web pages (including Bing) failed to load. I'm not sure what it was, but I think it was just my computer being stupid.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
I am having no problems accessing the DB, BCFY or DB Admin pages. So yeah, take that big ole sponge painted like a brick, and smack your PC with it... LOL

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
If you have the MotoTrbo CPS running and a radio connected and powered on it creates a new network each time a radio is connected. Ive learned when im programming one of those to only keep it plugged in during reading or writing, and unplugged while im modifying the codeplug.

harvick21

Premium Subscriber
System issues

I've been having issues all day with various scanner apps and the feeds not starting. This has happened LTE and WiFi. On a couple of apps, including Broadcastify, I have to keep pushing the start button repeatedly before it links up. Started about 10pm EDT Sunday.

Rob1956

Feed Provider
Something's up. Morning of 10/11/16, 5:00 CDT, both my IL and MI feeds down. Looked at Cook County, IL feeds and red "offline" everywhere. Restarted my computer and tried to connect to Broadcastify for my IL feed and keep getting "unable to connect to server" keeps coming up.

w1wra

Premium Subscriber
My feed is also down at the moment with the same issue. Cannot connect to the remote audio server.

Status
Not open for further replies.