Windstorm coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, for those who live on the Gig Harbor Peninsula...

Peninsula light Company Dispatch channel frequency is 47.7800 mhz

It's a bit busy for sure. Anyone else have any other frequencys to share to monitor storm coverage? It's definitely prime time to listen on the scanner. Stay safe everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Does 47.7800 have a PL tone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

storm777

Premium Subscriber
I had Tacoma Utilities on during the storms. Didn't hear much, though, since there was minimal damage in the city.

This is the system listed in the DB as "Tacoma Services". As of yesterday, they were using 935.4125 as a control channel. I see that the listing needs some updating so I will be sending in a submission soon. The listed talkgroups in the db have all migrated to the PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup system. Right now the only talkgroup I hear on a regular basis is 3248 which sounds like a power dispatch channel.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thank you Storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
I had Tacoma Utilities on during the storms. Didn't hear much, though, since there was minimal damage in the city.

This is the system listed in the DB as "Tacoma Services". As of yesterday, they were using 935.4125 as a control channel. I see that the listing needs some updating so I will be sending in a submission soon. The listed talkgroups in the db have all migrated to the PSRS Tacoma/Puyallup system. Right now the only talkgroup I hear on a regular basis is 3248 which sounds like a power dispatch channel.

There is or used to be another tg on there, maybe 3504? I think it was their security guards.

storm777

Premium Subscriber
I heard 3792 last night but not enough to determine what it might be. I figure it is more active during normal business hours as opposed to evenings when I am home. I am off Friday so if it rains, I will monitor the system during the day to see what I can hear. I typically don't scan it.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
I heard 3792 last night but not enough to determine what it might be. I figure it is more active during normal business hours as opposed to evenings when I am home. I am off Friday so if it rains, I will monitor the system during the day to see what I can hear. I typically don't scan it.

That sounds like it. I was trying to go by memory; sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.