Junior1970

New Harmony site is operational.

Control 851.5750
voice 852.0625
voice 852.5625
voice 853.0375
voice 853.7000

Thats the only site info I have

Two unidentified TG's popped up while in the area.

25024 - Appears to be a simulcast of Cedar City PD channel (158.970) as all traffic on this TG was 3W law units which are Cedar PD. Interesting as this is in a set of SLC area TG's just prior to the Gold Cross ones.
Heard on both Windy and Frisco 800 sites on Sunday 10-16.

27744 - Quite possibly Cedar City Fire/EMS Main channel. Heard staging by an Applebees by a Chevron. Both are in that proximity at the Providence Center in Cedar. Unit heard 3W560. Again normally in a block Heard on Gillies on Wednesday 10-12 evening.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
There are quite a few sites applications for the south area so expect more sites to come online

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
sites info

The Following areas and sites have been posted for the south especially near Cedar City and St George, or are in operation...

as has been said New Harmony, Gillies, Frisco, Windy Ridge, Iron Mountain, Scipio, Mt Edna (Piute County), Blowhard BLM UCAN site

Near St George... Utah Hill, Torquerville Hill, Hurricane Mesa, Big Mountain, Little Creek, Rockville, Beaver West Mountain, Beaver Dam Mountain 2

all these are in Progress or operational I have Frequencies too, a lot to cover. when I have more time i'll post frequencies for them.. I have not been down in this are since St. George Got on UCAN, but I'm ready whenever I get the chance to go..

ive been keeping a close eye on the FCC site when it updates weekly so I have most of the sites set up on my scanner for the south end of the state if I ever travel, its ready.. if you need info let me know :)

kf7yn

I talked to my friend who manages the test site at Hurricane Mesa, he said the comm building is ready to be brought up to the mesa, then equipment will be installed. So, it shouldn't be much longer until it's on the air.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
It's definitely close they just got Point Of Rocks up and are working on Spencer's Bench, Jacob's Lake is Delayed, they were Talking whether they were going to make Hurricane Mesa a simo or simulcast (I guess) site.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
So with Point of Rocks up they have been really busy in Kane County And Washington county, Point of Rocks reached on a mobile past Hurricane and Purgatory spotty but there to I-15 and Sand Hollow? They have been pointing dishes to Utah hill, from Vermillian , And Point of Rocks and Webb Hill.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Update on some of these sites, I Found Spencer's Bench Site 28 to be up and Active, covering both Kane and southern to central Garfield County, then Barney Top (site 26) near Hatch northward til u Monroe site 12 again. New Harmony is up site 21 which is a conflict with what's in the Database, as well as St George Simulcast (Webb Hill)? Same Frequencies, says its site 23, which is also a conflict from what's in the DB, I think the same thing happened when Iron Mountain was submitted its site 22 but so was Steamboat mountain so they put a 1 in front , til we new more I guess.. Hence it saying site 122 instead of 22. Should we explore these and then put the correct info or do as was done with steamboat and iron mountain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.