Site 08 OKC OKWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
In the database there is only one control channel 857.9375c for site 08 Oklahoma City The OKWIN site map https://www.ok.gov/okwin/ shows 3 sites for Oklahoma City OKC (Prime) OKC (SE) OKC (Moore) They should be a separate control channel for each site . Does anyone have any info of the control channels ?

n5bew1

I took a listen on all the 4 listed possible control channels with my 14 element 800 Mhz log periodic beam pointed basically north from here in east Norman and I only hear one control channel right now on 860.9375. It seems if DPS was using a different control channel from say Moore I'd hear it from their 450 ft tower up on NE 36th.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
When I was in OKC The other day I was hearing the OKC traffic on the Norman 860.9625 but nothing from site 08 on my Motorola XTS3000 HT I have the HT programmed for the OKWIN system I have Lex and Pink, Shawnee both Norman CC's OKC and others I have the site scanning on on the HT I also have my Astro Spectras programmed for the OKWIN ...

wx5uif

Premium Subscriber
Isn't the OKC site 8 simulcast? If so, they would all be using the same exact frequencies for voice and CC data.

Status
Not open for further replies.