Antioch (MALL) Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE0SKN

KE0SKN - Member
Premium Subscriber
So I notice that the mall security has its own repeater and security all have HT's. I been looking at the FCC data base and can not find there information for me to get there frequencies to listen in. Does anyone have there frequencies? I did find the old frequencies but it simplex only. I Do know there using a repeater.

Thanks for the help...
I'm back in the kc area for three months and live near this mall would like to listen in, Thank you for your help.:p

Developer:
Antioch Redevelopment Partners, LLC
4240 Blue Ridge Blvd., Ste. 900
Kansas City, MO, 64133

Leasing:
Lynette Samborski Russ
CBRE
4520 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64111

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
They tore the mall down a long time ago. I believe Sears is still there, but that's it. Walmart Market and several restaurants were built where the mall once stood. They're also building some apartments on the East Side of that property. No more security patrols over there.

KE0SKN

KE0SKN - Member
Premium Subscriber
i know there gone and now is a strip mall / property leasing, security is there still run by US security LLC, one of the guard said there using the malls old repeater system. that's what I'm after is there frequencies the property are using. its not the security company radio system.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
i know there gone and now is a strip mall / property leasing, security is there still run by US security LLC, one of the guard said there using the malls old repeater system. that's what I'm after is there frequencies the property are using. its not the security company radio system.

I saw marked US Security vehicles in the lot during the mall's demolition. After that project was completed, I believe they packed up and left. I routinely do business at various new establishments on property and have yet to see any of their patrol vehicles (unless they're posted on the Sears side of the lot).

KE0SKN

KE0SKN - Member
Premium Subscriber
there only one or two guys there. no patrol vehicle. To nd5y: I saw that, and that not it. you can hear a tail each time they talk. well more investigating, i,m buying a scanner with RF finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.