Southeast WA Counties Scanner Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDevil

Feed Provider
I have established a new scanner feed in Southeast WA covering most of the counties in the region including parts of Adams, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Klickitat, Walla Walla, and Yakima counties. The feed also covers WSP-Kennewick and Walla Walla as well as WA DNR and USFS. My intention is to cover large scale incidents, primarily wildland fires in the region. The feed broadcasts Alpha Tags making it easy to determine which agencies are communicating. The feed covers Primary Dispatch, Command, and Tactical frequencies.

The receiver is a Uniden BCD996X and is located on top of Badger Mountain in Richland, WA. Click here for map.

Southeast WA Counties Fire Agencies

Last edited:

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks Brandon sounds like an awesome idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Thanks Brandon, I will give it a listen I have a feed myself, sometimes its a pain in the butt.

BlueDevil

Feed Provider
If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions or ideas that could help improve the feed please let me know. I am open to all considerations. The feed has a dedicated high speed internet connection with backup power supply so it should hardly ever be offline.

BlueDevil

Feed Provider
What agency/business is that licensed to? Broadcastify restricts internet broadcasting to Public Safety Agencies. I believe that is a business band frequency.

Wilrobnson

Moderately Active Member
What agency/business is that licensed to? ... I believe that is a business band frequency.

I'm not sure who, exactly, is using it. I was in WW a few weeks back and heard a bunch of radio-sounding chat on there. Curiosity...

Broadcastify restricts internet broadcasting to Public Safety Agencies.
And rail, aviation and amateur, none of which I would consider public safety.

kd7kdc

Banned
I did a few days ago. It's a little quiet but it has great audio.

kd7kdc

Banned
Search for Broadcastify in the google store.

Status
Not open for further replies.