US Coast Guard Asset List Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Thank you AIRBOSS! Very useful! I saw that Gulfstream once in San Diego nice plane!

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
I believe there is a USCG 1708 C-130 based out of CGAS Sacramento. It's missing from your list.

I think It's on loan to the USFS as fire fighting aircraft. I see it flying around on Mode S receiver.

pilotman6012

Especially since they have added several of their HC-27J lately,always updates in my computer.Last week new one arrived Elizabeth City from the paint shop.

norcalscan

Interoperating Spurious Emissions
Premium Subscriber
I believe there is a USCG 1708 C-130 based out of CGAS Sacramento. It's missing from your list.

I think It's on loan to the USFS as fire fighting aircraft. I see it flying around on Mode S receiver.

This is USFS Tanker 116. It is the first of 7 USCG C-130's that will be transferred to the USFS and converted to air tankers over the next few years. It's been doing test flights up in the Sierras east of Sacramento over the last couple months.

kma371

QRT
This is USFS Tanker 116. It is the first of 7 USCG C-130's that will be transferred to the USFS and converted to air tankers over the next few years. It's been doing test flights up in the Sierras east of Sacramento over the last couple months.

Ok. It's still broadcasting the 1708 callsign.

Status
Not open for further replies.