452.175 P25 NNJ Metro Fire Photo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

Do the buffs on this frequency focus mostly on Bergen County incidents or do they extend down to Essex and Union County? Also are there any media or fire buff frequencies used primarily in Union and Essex County?

Do the buffs on this frequency focus mostly on Bergen County incidents or do they extend down to Essex and Union County? Also are there any media or fire buff frequencies used primarily in Union and Essex County?

Primary focus for response to scenes for photographs is to Bergen, Passaic, Husdon, and Essex Counties. However, some members have been known to respond to Union, Middlesex, Morris, and Monmouth Counties depending upon the size of the fire.

The group also uses 451.825 CTCSS 179.9 in West Orange. Designation is "Channel 2."

Analogrules

Ok. I actually tried monitoring today, but the reception here in Union County was very very weak. I can hear the NYC buff frequencies much clearer from my location.

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
I have been monitoring it for a few weeks. Sounds like a couple of Hams that like P25 but don't want use any of the P25 440 repeaters for some reason? They seem to be using Motorola APX series radios per their discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.