frequency issue on HP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapa2

Premium Subscriber
One frequency I sometimes monitor, sheriff's freq (Linn County Oregon) comes in loud and clear on 155.595 on both of my other scanners (both analog). I did not see it in RR database, so manually entered it in Sentinel. It will sometimes stop, but no audio. Ran both other scanners at the same time, and they both had audio on this frequency I'm sure I missed a step somewhere, any ideas?

Note: there are 2 frequencies for this agency, but the other one is weak. 154.710

phask

Premium Subscriber
Those show as the repeater INPUT freq. - they would not be in the DB. If correct you are probably not hearing 100% with your other scanners.

FWIW - stock HP antenna is far from the best. Might try swapping and see if there is any improvement - but it also seems you need improvement to actually her the repeater output with all your radios.

look here

155.595 Search Results

One frequency I sometimes monitor, sheriff's freq (Linn County Oregon) comes in loud and clear on 155.595 on both of my other scanners (both analog). I did not see it in RR database, so manually entered it in Sentinel. It will sometimes stop, but no audio. Ran both other scanners at the same time, and they both had audio on this frequency I'm sure I missed a step somewhere, any ideas?

Note: there are 2 frequencies for this agency, but the other one is weak. 154.710

Status
Not open for further replies.